quinta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2012

"Our Lives Will Never Be The Same" -#2

Emily p.o.v continue...

* Late that night at our room *
 Lying in my brand new bed - also comfortable - thinking of what happened today and realizing how lucky i am for being here to follow my dream. Now, i had nothing to be scared, he wont hurt me. I'm save here and i will get what i want. Still exited to meet Harry and Louis. They seem to be great guys and great friends too.
-Hey! Emily, are you awake? - Kim whispered
-Yes i am. I can't sleep. - I replied
-Me neither... I think we should go for a walk or something? - She said jumping out of her bed and dressing her jacket.
-Great idea, cause i'm suffocating inside of this four walls. - I said getting up from my bed and dressing my jack wills hoodie.
- Maybe we find Louis and Harry out there...- She said.
-Um.. I don't know... Maybe they are sleeping now, it's late...- I said making my way to the door and opening it and i saw Harry and Louis standing in front of us.
-Oh! Hi! - Kim said.
-What are you guys doing in girls dorm? - I asked. Yes, because boys have they own dorms and girls have their owns too. Girls and boys are separated by the  stairs that lead on one way to girls dorm and boys dorm.
-Oh, we were just tired of being in bed so we decided to see if you were awake...- Said Louis looking for Kim.
-Huh, good answer but it didn't convince me at all. -I said laughing.
-Do you want to go for a walk?- Harry asked. He seemed that he was asking it only for me, but i didn't answer.
-Yes we were talking about that a few minutes ago before you show up.- Said Kim
-I'm hungry ... - Said Louis. - Are you girls hungry?
-Yeah a little bit. We could go to the cafeteria grab some food and then we go to somewhere else if you want...- I said.
-Okay.- Harry said.
-Sounds great. Okay, you two go to the library and me and Louis go to grab some food..- Kim said.
-Ermm... Okay. We'll meet you there.- I said as Kim and Louis turned around to go to the cafeteria.
(Okay, Emily, control yourself, he wont hurt you.)
As we made our way to the library, i wanted that that awkward silence disappeared, and i want him to begin the conversation, but i decided to do that...
-Do they allow us to go to the library ? Like.. At night?
-Yes. The library doesn't have a close time. It's always open for us.- He said smiling and i almost got lost in his green eyes... NO! Focus ! You are here to study! Not to have a boyfriend!
-That ... That sounds great! Due to the fact that i love to have a little time to think alone, you know..
-I completely understand you.- He said.
-So how long are you here?- I asked curious.
-I'm here for about two years, and Louis is here since last year.
-Oh okay. What are you studying?
-I'm studying music now, but when i got here i was studying law.
-Why you decided to change? Law is great...- I said haven't no idea what i was talking about...
-Because i always loved to sing and i wanted to learn more.
-Ermm ... Speaking of music... Do you know if they have a piano here?- I asked.
-I think they have... Come, let me show you.- He said grabbing my hand a leading me to a particular place that i didn't knew before. I guess it was where the music students study, cos the walls were decorated with notes, some sheets from the most famous artists, like Beethoven.
- Here we are.- He said opening the door for me.
-Thanks.- I said. The room was huge. The windows were opened so the light of the moon were brighting the room. It had lots of instruments on the floor, cheerleaders' clothes and ballet clothes.  Looking around i noticed a grand piano at the bottom of the room standing in front of a big mirror - I guess this room was used for ballet dancers before. Walking towards the grand piano, the light that were iluminating the room it was slowly desapearing but we could see perfectly.
- I think the sound is good, cos they clean it every month for what i've heard. - Harry said walking towards me.
- Let me see . - I said sitting on a seat that was in front of the piano and started to play a song that i had written a couple years ago. It was quite strange playing for a guy that i only knew for a day, because i never played for a person before. I used to play alone in my room. But he seemed to like what i was playing. Once i was close to the chorus he sits on the same seat that i was seated. I looked at him through the mirror and a focus of light was heating his eyes, green as the emerald green. It was hipnotizing me and i was slowly getting lost in his eyes.
-What's wrong ? - He asked when i stopped to play.
- Am... Nothing... - I said standing up and passing my hands through my hair as a signal of nervousism. - You were right, the sound it great.
-I said it. You play beautifully. - He said smilling.
-Thanks...- I replied.
- You should really teach me how to play...- He said standing up.
-It's not difficult... You have to feel the music...- I said. - I think we should go, they must be looking for us.- I said.
- Yeah we should go. - He said. (See.. he didn't hurt you. You have to forget the past and live the present. Maybe he will like you and if you lived with that fear, you'll never be happy. Wait... Why am i talking to myself... I am only here to learn music, not to fall in love with him... No, it wont happend...)
As we were walking in the empty corridors, a blond girl, taller then me but smaller then Harry was walking towards us. Guess she must be Harry's girlfriend, 'cause she was smilling at him and calling him "babe" .
- Harry, babe ! I was looking for you. - She said hugging him and kissing him. (Yep.. I was right, she is Harry's girlfriend.)
- Emma ! What are you doing ? - Harry said pulling her back.
- What's wrong ? We are dating... Don't you remember ?
- No Emma ! We're not dating and don't ever kiss me and hug me again.- (Guess i was wrong ...)
- Come. - He said grabbing my hand and letting Emma alone.
- You really don't waste time ! Soon as a new girl comes here you want to f*** her like you did with me ! - She said. Harry stopped and truned around and walked towards her, and knowing what he was going to do, i stopped him, before he could hit her.
- Harry, stop. She doesn't deserve. - I said with a calm voice in order to tranquilize him. - Let's go.
- You are an idiot ! Oh, and who are you ? His new toy ? - She said
- No, but if you don't stop with this i'll call Mary and ...
- And what ? - She said interrupting me.
- Enough! Emily let's go.- He said.
- Yeah, let's go. - I said turning around and walking towards the exit of the corridor. Emma was still there screamming his name. She must be crazy or something....
- Thank you. - He said
- For what ?
- For stopping me before i hit her...
- That was nothing... But, you're welcome. - I said smilling at him and he replied with a smile too. - Can i ask you something ?
- Yes, sure.
- If you're not dating, then why she said you were dating ?
- That's because i kissed her 2 weeks ago, and since then she is always bothering me.
- Why you kissed her ? - I asked curious
- I was drunk...
- Oh, that explains everything. - I said laughing.
The silence invaded our mouths again as we were walking to go to the library. I wanted to say something, but i didn't had nothing to say... Guess i was hipnotized since the last time he looked at me...
Once we arrived to the library, Kim and Louis were already there, seated in blue confortable chairs, the same chairs that were in the reception room. I have to admite it, this was the most big library i've ever seen... There were so many books... I mean, i know this is a library, but the library that i was used to go in USA, has like 100 books. It is really small compared with this one.
-Hey ! Were have you been? I thought you were supposed to be here... - Kim said when we seated where they were.
- We were at the ballet studio... - I said giving a name to that room.
- Never heard of it..- Louis said
- It's the room where they put the things that they don't use anymore.- Harry explained.
- What you were doing there ? - Kim asked confused.
- There is a piano there, so we went there to see if it works..- I said.
- And does it works ? - Louis asked
- Perfectly. - I said smilling knowing that when i got bored, i know what will distract me.
- Great. Listen, i was talking with Kim, and we could go out tomorrow night... What you think ?- Louis asked.
- Yeah it's a great idea. - Harry said.
- Do you mind if i go look for a book that i want ? - I asked
- No, you can go. - Louis said.
- Okay, i'll be back in a minute.- I said standing up and making my way to the fantasie/horror books. I had a little hope that i'd find here the book that i wanted to read for a long time ago... When i found the theme book i walked looking up and down to see if the book was there. Almost at the end of  the theme, i finally found it. (Thank god i found you ! ) But the problem was: i'm too little to pick up the book. That was too high for me. (Please god, some charitable soul, help me to catch the book ! I don't want to climb up this, i'm not a monkey... )Sudendly, i hear steps. (Oh thank you god !! I love you !! )
-Hey, do you need help ? - A human being said. I think i know that voice...
- Oh! hey, yes... Yes i need help... - I said. And that human being was Harry.
- Which one do you want ?- He asked me looking for the books.
- That one. - I said pointing to the book that i wanted. With only a lifting arm he was able to catch the book that was too high for me.
-There you go. - He said giving me the book and smilling. How can't i avoid his face ? I can't go out blindfolded. I could burned out my reputation with that, and i don't want that.
- Thanks.- I said
We seated on the floor talking about each other, the things that we used to do before we went to the university. What i only wanted now is to not fall in love with him. I know he is the most beautiful guy that i've ever seen, but trust me, i will not fall in love with him.. I am here to study, not to fall in love.


- Created by: Rita

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário