quinta-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2012

"Our Lifes Will Never Be The Same"- #1

Emily's p.o.v


After all those years dreaming of coming to London to build my own future, here i am with my best friend. This is the most exiting trip we've ever done together, well besides of going to the shopping center with Kim and we had to walk like one hour by our feets because the cab that was supposes to take us home, he refused... Guess why... Cause we had lots of things. Stupid man. I think it's normal a woman buy lots of things in one day. Well, you can totally say that Kim and i are fashion addicted (laugh).
And here we are, at the front door of the New University Of London (aka NUOL). Actually it's quite strange that this university has all the courses, including music and photography (that's what i'll be studying in the next 3 years).
- Kim?
-Yes?
-We. Are. At. NUOL. !! I'm so exited to be here with you! - I said giving her a hug
-N'aww. Me too Em. We are best friends remember?
- Of course i do. I know you since i was 13! Now let's get in.- i said grabbing my baggage and walking with her towards the big yard, green and so full of life that made me feel like i was in heaven. As we made our way to the entrance of the university, i noticed  that the students were not like i imagine... They were, like, smiling at us, and saying " hi" like if they knew us from a long long time. That was cool.
-WOW, look at this! They got the biggest door i've ever seen ! It's so... Big. - Kim said laughing once we enter in this huge recepcionist room.
-Hello girls, welcome to the New University Of London. My name's Mary, i'm the receptionist. You must be the two girls from New York right?
-Thank you, and yes we are. - I said.
- Well as i said before, i'm the receptionist and anything you want, everything you need or any problem just come here. 
- Thanks. -Kim said
- Now, I'm going to give you you're papers where you have to sign it. - She said walking towards the balcony, and we followed her. - Here. - She said putting the papers in front of us and two pens. We sign it, and i walked towards the middle of the room  to look at that beautiful walls, that was printed as blue with some pictures of the best students. I want to be in it some day.
- She was pretty nice isn't she? - Kim asked when she approached me.
- Yes she was.
- Alright, this is our room key, one for you, and one for me. - She said giving me a metalized key with the logo of the university. - Did you know that the rooms have computers, tv and bathrooms?- She said exited.
- Really? Oh, i'll stay here for the rest of my life.- I said exited.
- Oh, look at those two.- She said making me look at the two boys that were coming towards us. One, with a striped t-shirt, brown hair, seemed to be like those cinema actors, like Robert Pattinson, so perfect and fit- but he doesn't sparkle. The other one, with a purple hoodie saying "Jack Wills". He had curly hair, and was so fit, seem like...
- They look like angels...- Kim whispered at my ear.
-Don't delude yourself...- I whispered before they could approach us and hear our whispering talk.
-Hey girls. - The striped t-shirt boy said. - Are you new here?
- Yes we are.- Kim said as i was getting lost in those extremely beautiful green eyes.
- I'm Harry Styles.- He said smiling at me and reaching out to greet me. - I'm Emily Burton and this is my friend Kim Watson.- I said greeting him and pointing at Kim next.
- And i'm Louis Tomlinson.- He said smilling.
- I heard that two girls were coming from New York, are you those two girls?- Louis asked.
- Yes we are. - I said smiling.
- Have you been here before? - Harry asked looking for me.
- No, we haven't. We just arrived now from New York. Long trip.- Kim said.
- Let us introduce the university. - Louis said.
- But we have to put the baggage in our room first. - I said
- Oh, yeah. What is you're room number? - Louis asked.
- It's 34.- Kim replied.
- Okay, so let's put you're baggage in you're room, then we show you the university.- Harry said.
- Okay, let's go then. - I said grabbing my baggage
-Let me help you.- Said Harry taking one of my two baggage from my hands. (What a gentlemen)
-Thanks.- I said smiling.
After not a long walk to our future room, we put our baggage in our room and we went to see the rest, well, not the entire university, but only the most frequented rooms by students. We did a good choice. First when we decided to apply for universities here in England, we had a few that we liked, but we choose this one because a lot of people say great things about it, and we liked it.
Already in the cafeteria i noticed that the people here were very very different from the American people. Here, they were laughing all together and enjoying, but if you were in an American university, you have to chose between four groups: The Cheerleaders, The Nerds, The Non-Popular-People and The Popular People. Of course, me and Kim didn't fit in The Cheerleaders... But here is so different, so communicatively with each other, so... It seems like they were from the same family... Which was cool.
They introduced us the library and the huge living room that the uni had. They had like televisions with Playstations, Wii, and all that technological stuff. I guess i'll be enjoying living here for the next following three years.


 - ©reated by: Rita ☺

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário